- 3940 Gantz Rd, Grove City, OH 43123, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. You’ll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected, Veteran/Disabled.
- Shipping/Receiving Coordination with Power Unit Group Assembly, Hydraulic Motor Repair, Quality Management and Inside Sales / Customer Service
- Accurately Pick and Pack orders for shipment
- Process Returns
- Create & follow up freight claims
- Build and / or modify crating
- Shrink Wrap (VCI) and properly label/stencil crates for truck (LTL & Flatbed) orders
- Maintain accurate inventory by correctly logging 100% of all inventory moves
- Maintain Stock Locations in SAP
- Maintain Cycle Count Program
- Prepare Bill of Ladings
- Call/Schedule Pickups for LTL Freight Carriers
- Create UPS/FedEx/DHL shipping labels
- Execute special procedures, i.e. special customer instructions, and others as necessary to prepare product for stocking/shipping
- Work with Manager to ensure daily priorities are being met
- Perform end of day duties which include cleaning work area, sweeping and emptying garbage, general housekeeping, securing dumpsters, locking doors, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested and required
- Provide support for other positions when required
- High school diploma
- 5+ Years of Warehouse/Dock Experience
- Must have Safety as First Priority
- Basic wood working skills (crating skills preferred)
- Familiar with plastic/steel banding equipment
- Large Parts Experience Preferred
- Must be (or able to be) forklift certified
- Large forklift experience preferred (15K# lift)
- Overhead crane experience preferred (up to 30K#)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- General computer skills to include data entry and use of email (Microsoft Outlook)
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems is preferred
- Detail-oriented and able to make independent, appropriate decisions
- Motivated to learn, continuously improve, and adapt work processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a successful team environment
- Self-starter, motivated
- Proven strong attendance record
**This position is for US work authorized individuals only. Sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.