Project Management Associate, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- Providing administrative support to projects under the direction of project management professionals in an international environment;
- Monitoring and actively aligning between different stakeholders of sample order management;
- Assuring the necessary transparency by monitoring and regular reporting of budget situation in projects and development account;
- Updating and structuring the project data and assuring the proper transfer of all necessary documents and information between Project Manager and Acquisition Manager;
- Organizing regular project meetings and supporting the Project Manager in daily tasks;
- Aligning the project information and documents with all stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related fields;
Minimum experience in the field:
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Microsoft Excel at an advanced level;
- Experience in working with order management systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.);
- Problem solving skills;
- Systematic, organized and precise working style;
- Independent and pro-active working style;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work in team (including virtual teams);
- Customer orientation;
- Fluent level of English, German/ French nice to have.
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel.
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;