- Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of
a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
Development, implementation, Rollout and Support of webbased Applications:
- Java developer in international agile projects
- Development of responsive web applications
- Ensure of the product quality and security
- 3rd Level support incl. bug fixing of existing applications
- Consulting of internal customers
What distinguishes you:
- Experience in the area of software development as well as designing/drafting and implementing concepts of web applications.
- Good coding skills in Java (Spring boot, Kotlin), Continuous Integration/Delivery Tools (like Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Sonar, GIT, ...)
- Good skills in WebUI development (HTML5, JQuery, AngularJS, CSS, SASS, LESS)
- Experience with API design & development
- Experience with agile development (Scrum experience)
- Ability to work in an international team
- Language skills: B2 English, German nice to have
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)