- Bommanahalli Rd, Chikka Hiregundagal, Karnataka 572106, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Experience in Embedded System Testing (Car Radio Navigation System, Car Multimedia)
• Experience in Geographic data analysis and testing (Navigation data)
• Experience in Navigation component software testing
• Experience in preparation and execution of test strategy, test plan and test specifications
• Hands on experience in scripting languages like Python, TML or Perl
• Experience in Test Automation.
• Should have worked in Linux/Unix
• Knowledge in In-car/ Hand held navigation technologies and Databases
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Testing certifications (ISTQB) would be an added advantage
• German language proficiency is an advantage
BE/ B.Tech (ECE/CS/IT)
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 Years