- Adugodi Main Rd, AK Colony, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 18,000 associates, it’s the largest software development centre of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
- Hands-on experience in SW Engineering in Automotive domain
- Good programming skills C/C++
- Experience in application/BSW integration and responsible for SW deliveries.
- Good hands-on experience with Social coding with GIT, MKS, SVN etc.
- Experience with scripting/automation languages: Python, Perl, etc
- Exposure to Build tool chain and compilation tools like Arm, GHS compilers etc.,
- Hands-on experience in Communication Protocols – CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc.
- Hands-on experience in debugging using Lauterbach, GDB, Trace32 etc.
- Exposure to AUTOSAR concepts :Modeling and Configuration
- ECU Configuration (BSW Configuration like OS, network management, CommStack, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Error Management and Diagnostic concepts
- All activities of SDLC (Requirement Analysis, Coding, Design, Testing, Reviews etc)
- Strong communication skills and drive for results.
- Added advantage if experienced in Automotive BSW Integration topics.
- Added advantage if experienced in Jenkins.
B.E/B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech
4 to 5 years