- Havasi László utca 2., Maklár, Ungarn
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. The Robert Bosch Automotive Steering Ltd in Eger and Maklar as an automotive supplier produces steering gears, steering columns, I-shafts and remanufactured parts in the best quality and most efficient way for the world's most famous car manufacturers. In line with the „Invented for life" motto, we are working on creating automated driving, implementing self-driving cars for the future.
Your contribution to something big
- Resposible for final assembly line in dp (in future); support SCU and Servoproduction area
- Support introduction of Digitalization tools and I4.0 topics in the VS
- Examine and rate technical suitability of production methods with regard to improvement of efficiency, cost-effectiveness, quality, and functionality.
- Analyze production problems and clarify them.
- Prepare, execute, evaluate, and document tests in the area of production methods.
- Adapt methods to operational requirements.
- Prepare application or improvement of production methods and coordinate with specialist departments.
- Work out schedules, coordinate them, and monitor introduction.
- Advise specialist departments and support procurement.
- Examine machines and systems and pass an expert opinion.
- Have faults rectified. Monitor quality and output.
- Create/update process and test documentation
What distinguishes you
- We are looking for a candidate with technical degree, who has experience in production., speaks English fluently. German language knowledge is an advantage.
Your future job location offers you
Safe background, professional challenges, clear career possibilities, continuous development and learning opportunities are waiting for you at one of the most prominent company in the world. We provide free training to support the professional and personal development of our employees and reward loyalty. If you work in our company, you will be part of young and innovative team, you will get performance-based bonus, other fringe and social benefits, use of a corporate bus service. Take advantage of the employee referral system, the wide range of sporting opportunities, participate in Bosch events and enjoy the benefits of Bosch employees!