Research Engineer on Probabilistic Machine Learning
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) is the main hub for AI research and technology development across Bosch. With a diverse team of international specialists, we develop cutting-edge AI technologies to be deployed across Bosch products and solutions. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: Manufacturing, Engineering, Autonomous driving, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services, etc.
Are you excited by enabling intelligent systems to learn from data? Do you want to shape the future of intelligent driver assistance systems and automated driving? Do you want to combine your probabilistic modeling and software engineering skills to build sustainable machine learning solutions?
- Help us to shape the future of automated driving by developing scalable AI-based solutions for the prediction of dynamic multi-agent environments.
- Based on latest research, you will implement state of the art methods for probabilistic modeling of traffic participants.
- You will tailor them towards concrete automated driving use cases, evaluate them on real world data sets, and contribute to transferring them into products.
- Together with the team, you will ensure software quality standards to develop a sustainable software stack for research and deployment.
- You will be part of an international, interdisciplinary project and research team.
- Education: PhD in machine learning (preferably probabilistic modeling) with excellent publication record
- Personality and Working Practice: strong team player, motivation and ability to independently pursue research work and motivation to work in an interdisciplinary and international team
- Experience and Knowledge: advanced background on probabilistic machine learning algorithms and principles, proven by either academic track record on the field or industry experience at an equivalent role, experience in development and implementation of state-of-the-art machine learning technologies, proven programming skills in Python and automated differentiation toolboxes such as PyTorch and TensorFlow
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
Help us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in working from home, or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us.
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, link to GitHub Respository or code sample).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Melih Kandemir (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 52789