German, MS Navision Technical Support Agent
- Carrer del Rosselló, 21, 08029 Barcelona, Spain
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions, S.A.U.
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,500 associates at 28 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
Have you ever been on a journey that opened up a completely new world to you? That totally inspired you and that showed you that a change of scenery an open up your mind to create new ideas?
Do you enjoy helping other people? Would you like to join a global-leading company and work with passionate colleagues who work every day to make our customers happy? Then you have come to the right place. Everything we do is centered around working with people.
Work for a software tool that provides workshops with all necessary functionalities needed in one platform to ensure their best operational efficiency and a high level customer experience for both the workshop employees, managers and their customers.
As a Technical Support Agent some of your daily responsibilities will be:
- Identify severity of the technical issue.
- Fix issues arising from lack of knowledge.
- Transfer issue to proper L2 partner.
- Document and follow up resolution.
- Providing Customer Service Level 1Technical Support via E-mail and telephone contact.
- Provide information to the client and answer to all claims, concerns, suggestions or queries related to the contracted service.
- Identification of needs, and follow up.
What we offer:
- Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and internal growth
- A full time job, long-term contract.
- Bosch employees profit from various discounts including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
- Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
- 1916€ Gross per month in 12 payments per year.
-At least 1 year experience in Technical Support roles, managing Requests and Complaints from customers in a multi channel customer service platform.
- Command of MS Office and other basic computer tools, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with Navision/Dynamics 365 Business Central and ERPs is required.
- At least 1 year experience in the Automotive Industry will be a big plus (Customer Service, Shared Services Center, Logistics)
- Customer Service Orientation, quality awareness, open-mindedness and ability to learn.
- Good communication skills, critical thinking, positive attitude, team worker, works well under pressure and used to work on fast paced environments.
- Experience in Continuous Improvement Processes
- German Native Speaker (C2 Level or equivalent). Fluency in English is also required.
- Candidates must be based and available to work full time in Barcelona, Spain. Home Office from anywhere in Spain is allowed.
- Valid EU Working permit, including a Spanish NIE is a must.