[EAI2] 10 Embedded Software Tester for Automotive (All levels)
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
The Automotive industry has always been a sector of fast development. New gadgets and innovative technologies are driving a disruptive change that experts agree will reshape the foundations of the automotive industry as we know it.
These advances are directly related to the embedded technology found within the Automotive systems, including micro-controllers, flash memory and analog products.
If you are excited to play apart of the Automotive revolution, welcome to BOSCH! We are looking for 10 Embedded Software Test Engineer (Junior & Senior levels) to join our team to contribute in our missions.
- Software Component Integration Testing for Automotive Steering system. Testing the interactions between software components.
- Requirement Analysis, design, implement, execute test cases, analyses failure & bugs report
- Analysis / debugging of embedded software
- Communicate with foreign customers, co-ordinate team activities, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics or relevant background
- Hands-on experience in Embedded Software Testing
- Strong in software testing skills & software testing techniques
- Strong in C programming for Embedded Software, compiler, make file
Nice to have
- Have knowledge in scripting programming language such as Python is an advantage
- Have knowledge in Micro-controller/ sensor/ IO/ Serial knowledge is an advantage
- Good in debugging. Have experience with Microsoft Visual Studio is an advantage
- Have basic knowledge in Autosar architecture
Soft-skills & language
- Careful personality, have a sense of quality
- Good at teamwork, eager to learn
- Good in problem analysis and solving
- Good English communication skills
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events