[EAI1] 03 Senior Embedded Software Developer for Automotive
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
The Automotive industry has always been a sector of fast development. New gadgets and innovative technologies are driving a disruptive change that experts agree will reshape the foundations of the automotive industry as we know it.
These advances are directly related to the embedded technology found within the Automotive systems, including micro-controllers, flash memory and analog products.
If you are excited to play apart of the Automotive revolution, welcome to BOSCH! We are looking for 03 Senior Embedded Software Developer to join our Automotive Steering development team in Ho Chi Minh city. You can see the actual results of your work come to life evolving from demos to eventually being used in millions of cars on the road. With us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
As a Senior Embedded Software Developer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Join in Automotive Embedded Software development
- Involve in requirement analysis, architect design of embedded software
- Participate and interface as necessary in Automotive technical solution and problem solving across the team.
- Work in collaboration with customer, safety manager, and development team on all functional safety, software architect aspects.
- B.S or equivalent degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computing Engineering, Information Technology or related major
- 3-5 years of experience in Embedded Software Development
- Solid programming experience in in C/C++ programming, C/C++ compiler/ post-build concept
- 2-3 years of experience in Automotive domain, automotive communication protocols (CAN, Flexray), diagnostic, and related tools (CANOE, CANape, Geny, Lauterbach, …)
- Experience with AUTOSAR architecture. Good knowledge of micro-controller
- Strong in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Good presentation and writing skills.
- Good English skills. Japanese is a plus.
- Self-management, good communication and team-work skills
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events