[ETM1] IT Infra & Application Operation Engineer
- Cộng Hòa, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Provide complete IT infrastructure support
- 2nd level support of troubleshooting of identified issues and implementation of corrective actions
- Automation deployment of the repeated process using scripts
- Technical escalation support, collaboration with onsite/ offshore team and customer coordinators, Stakeholders management
- Technical documentation and operational processes
- Support for technical solution, proposal scope
- Quality delivery of services committed to the customer as per defined SLA and KPI’s
- Working time: from 2:00PM - 10:00PM, from Monday to Friday
- Experienced in Windows Server Administration
- Strong experienced in Linux or Solaris
- Good scripting skills
- Good knowledge on Web Application Server: Tomcat or Nginx
- Experienced in Incident management, Change & Problem Management
- Knowledge on service management ticketing tools such as BMC Remedy, JIRA etc
- Knowledge in monitoring tools (Nagios, vRealize, SPLUNK )
- Experience and knowledge on public cloud PaaS/ IaaS will be added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Can work in German time, from 2:00PM - 10:00PM, from Monday to Friday
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events