Junior ABAP Developer (SAP SD)
- Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Join our fast-growing team and build the team of SAP experts with us. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
You will join the team of experienced SAP consultants and technical architects. We are looking for passionate individuals for who want to commit majority of their time to ABAP Development related to SAP Sales and Distribution.
Your contribution to something big:
- Developing and implementing programs/reports within SAP SD
- Cooperating with process experts and functional consultants
- Developing solutions in ABAP, developing WebServices, BADI/Enhancements, utilizing SAP core standard functions and enhanced custom solutions
- Collaborating closely with Functional SD Consultants and enhancing own SD knowledge
What distinguishes you:
- Knowledge of core ABAP and intermediate experience in ABAP programming
- Experience with OO ABAP, Enhancement Framework, interface developments, code optimization would be additional plus
- Basic knowledge of SAP SD and willingness to extend it
- Analytical and problem solving skills to address and resolve technical issues
- Ability to present your results and communicate within the team
- Good interpersonal skills
- English language on communicative level
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)