Jr. Controller - Internship
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
Descrizione del lavoro
Within the Controlling Department of Bosch Rexroth, you will provide support to the analysis and reporting activities for sales controlling department. Furthermore, you will be involved in cost controlling and value-added areas activities, having a view of the entire business of the company on nine different Business Units.
Take on responsibility:
The main activities will be:
- Business Intelligence projects
- Maintenance of current models
- Participation in implementation of new models
- Periodic P&L and KPIs planning; review of KPIs, analysis of deviations and identification of the related corrective actions
- Support and analysis of the main issues related to transfer pricing
- Support to internal stakeholders (Sales, Product management, Production, Supply chain and other staff functions
- Continuous improvement and modernization of the activities and tools related to Controlling
Experience Cooperation & International framework:
You will be actively involved in extending models to other Countries in Bosch Rexroth’s Southern European Region (France, Spain, Greece), and the integration of controlling systems and best practices
Acquire competences and technical skills:
During your internship, you will develop:
- Specific competences regarding main Bosch Group Controlling and Business Intelligence systems (e.i. IBM Cognos TM1, BW Business Warehouse, SAP, Microsoft Power BI);
- Data analysis and data mining skills.
What distinguishes you?
Education: University Degree in Economics
Know-how/Organizational and Personal Skills:
- Advanced user of Excel
- Knowledge of main business intelligence tools (SQL, Power BI)
- Basic knowledge of Controlling
- Good analysis and synthesis skills
- Flexible and proactive attitude
- Good social skills and ability to communicate with different person within the Organization
- Passionate about Controlling
Language: Fluent English and Italian. French or German languages will be a plus