Strategic Program Manager at Bosch IoT Start-up
- Sendlinger Str. 7, 80331 München, Germany
- Legal Entity: Security and Safety Things GmbH
The Security and Safety Things GmbH, located in Munich, is the IoT start-up fully funded by Bosch. We are engineers at heart and pioneers by design. We are leading the change in the security technology space by building an open IoT platform and ecosystem. Our team benefits from a state-of-the-art Tech Stack, an inspiring working environment with a lot of creative freedom, and additionally from our worldwide network, inside and outside of the Bosch-group.
The Security and Safety Things GmbH is looking forward to your application!
As Strategic Program Manager, you are directly reporting to our VP Strategy & Venture Architecture and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Design and conduct robust quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform key business decisions
- Drive business model innovation involving product owners and development, UX and business operations as well as external customers and partners
- Identify and tackle key strategic initiatives that will bring the agenda of S&ST forward
- Prepare and deliver presentations and plans for the CEO, management team and broader leadership
- Take ownership for certain (sub-)topics and support the decision-making process in those areas
- Personality: You are characterized as a person with strong problem-solving skills and team-first orientation. You like working in a startup environment and enjoy shaping structures and processes. You are an all-rounder with interest in complex and technical matters that can take over responsibility for various topics.
- Work practice: Your working style can be described as collaborative, autonomous, proactive, results-oriented, analytical and well-structured. You are comfortable with multi-tasking and prioritizing within a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Experience: You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Management Consulting, Corporate Development, IoT, Finance or equivalent.
- Know-How: You have strong organizational and project management skills. You have very good knowledge of PowerPoint including slide writing experience, and strong written communication skills. You know how to handle complex data and set up business case calculations.
- Languages: Excellent English skills are required
- Education: Master's degree in Business or equivalent area
- Join a great and international team — Work with international colleagues (we have more than 25 nationalities) and enjoy our great team culture inside and outside work
- Have impact - Join a venture at an early stage and play a key part in revolutionizing and digitizing the security industry
- Get the best out of both worlds - Enjoy the benefits of a dynamic start up environment and the security and expertise of a corporate company
- Everyone matters - Get things moving quickly and take your own decisions within a fast-paced company culture - we live agile and flat hierarchies
- Feel comfortable - We offer a comfortable working space, diverse employee discounts and free drinks as well as home office opportunities
- Be yourself - Work in an open culture where everyone can be themselves and can come to work in a casual dress code
- Have fun at work! — Our teams love to have fun and so will you
Contact HR Department