SW Designer for Powertrain Solutions Transmission Control (fixed-term contract for 2 years)
- Budapest, Gyömrői út 104, 1103 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 3000 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
As part of the Powertrain Solutions division, the Transmission Control department in Budapest has the responsibility for all domains of transmission control unit development, including SW, HW and mechanics. SW projects cover complex control, diagnostics and memory management functions with complete development responsibility, from requirement engineering to SW testing and project management.
Your contribution to something big:
► Development of AUTOSAR basic software and complex device drivers for transmission control SW (for automatic, dual clutch and continuously variable transmissions)
► Requirement analysis and feasibility investigation for new requirements
► Discussion of SW and system requirements and interfaces, development of SW architecture
► Decision making regarding changes in SW design / SW architecture
► Consider ISO26262 functional safety requirements, perform safety analyses
► SW development in embedded environment in C language
► Cooperation with the development partners in an international environment (System, SW and HW development)
► Perform analysis of complex customer claims, communicate results and recommendations towards customer
► On-site measurement and analysis support upon request
► Support in preparing effort estimations
What distinguishes you:
► University degree in electrical engineering, computer science or comparable
► Relevant experience in embedded SW development in C/C++, automotive experience is an advantage
► Knowledge in functional safety (ISO26262), ASPICE or AUTOSAR is an advantage
► Ability to work independently, systematically and analytical thinking
► Ability to cooperate with an international team
► Good English knowledge, German is an advantage
Benefits & our offer:
· Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
· Flexible work arrangements:
o With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
o Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
o Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
· International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
· Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
· Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
· Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
· Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
· Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available