Reinforcement Learning for Computer Vision Internship
- Andrei Sakharov St, Haifa, Israel
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Technologies Israel Ltd.
Do you care about impact on people?
Do you want to publish your work in top tier-1 conferences?
Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence in Israel is a unique place that researches and implements cutting edge technologies for manufacturing, automotive, robotics, and industrial applications. We are looking for Computer Vision experts to various projects. If such things interest you, then Bosch Israel is looking forward to your application!
You will work with a robotic arm (Panda from Franka Emika) that has a camera mounted on its end-effector. You will use RL algorithms for motion planning that optimizes accuracy of a CV task such as detection.
You are expected to:
- Publish a paper
- Make an impact on a solution that Bosch develops
- Learning towards a PhD or MsC in CS/EE/ME or other equivalents degree
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, and at least one of the following: Reinforcement Learning, Computer Vision
- Strong competency in Python and Deep Learning frameworks
- Good SW engineering capabilities
- Good academic records
- Knowledge in motion planning, computer graphics
- Knowledge in ROS
- Initiative, highly motivated and motivating character for the team and partners
- Ability and willingness to define a research agenda to solve real-world problems
- Self-confident and responsible team player with excellent communication skills
- Like to work in an interdisciplinary as well as international team
Who is the target candidate?
- One who would like to gain some experience in the intersection of Robotics, AI and RL