Mechanical Project Manager/机械项目经理_RBAC/AE
- Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
- Responsible for following the defined development process to ensure project objectives (quality, cost, time) in variant & platform projects
- Contact window for internal customer and external customer in case requested by internal customer
- Leading cross functional mechanical development SE team
- Project contracting with internal customer (PM and/or HW development) and internal development partners (layout, testing & validation, simulation)
- Receive documents/requirements and lead team to analyze technical customer requirements
- Lead team to transfer customer request to internal technical specification and determine focus area with SE team
- Lead team to develop the mechanical concept and technically analyze the design element with specific methodology e.g. FEA simulation, calculation etc. and fix the design which fulfills requirements
- Cooperate with purchasing to check manufacturability of mechanical parts, lead time & cost
- Prepare samples with support from suppliers/production for function check & reliability testing
- Coordinate validation team to perform the testing on quality, cost, time
- Release product to production (or external EMS supplier), support for production launch
- Technical support for issues during production
- Build up network with worldwide engineering team (India, Japan, NA and Germany)
- Bachelor or Master degree in mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or related fields
- More than two years of experience in automotive industry and project management
- Working experience in international company with diverse cultures
- Leadership in projects, strong communication and planning skills preferred
- Advanced English knowledge
- Problem solving skills under adverse conditions and pressure
Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 3,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy