Hr Administration Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our
responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Stiftung; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock- solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be inserted as intern in the Human Resources division of Bosch, in the Milan head-quarter. You will have the opportunity to develop administrative skills as regards the management of the HRs.
- Contribute to something big: you will have the opportunity to develop administrative skills as regards the management of the HRs of Bosch Italia.
- Experience cooperation: you will have the chance to support the manager in charge of the activities related to agent contracts and their administration, insurance management and real estate management.
- Strenghten your skills: You will also deepen your knowledge of welfare and insurance for associates and support the HR team in CSR and Employer Branding projects.
- Conscientious collaboration: You will use company HR digital tools to enter commissions and calculate benefits for the Bosch agents; you will get familiar with the internal databases for insurance management and property management.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master Degree in Business administration, Economics or similar, with specialization in Human Resources.
- Languages: English minimum upper intermediate level (B2).
- Know-how: Advanced skills on Excel and Power Point.
- Work style: Problem-solving and flexibility.
- Personality: you have good communication skills and enjoy team-work.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.