Full Stack Software Developer
- Bursa, Bursa, Turkey
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Whether automated driving, innovative drive technologies, or intelligent driver assistance systems: Bosch is leading mobility into new dimensions. Our key driver: improving people’s quality of life by making the future more sustainable. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 402,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day.
Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, Connected Mobility, Industrial Internet of Things, Smart Factory or Connected Manufacturing i4.0 are expressions that we enjoy every single day in our Bursa plant, one of the 270 Bosch plants worldwide.
We as an agile team driven by Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose and leading Technical IT & i4.0 of the company are looking for an enthusiastic team member to join us as a full stack Software Developer at BuP1/TEF4 and volunteer to contribute to the motto of Bosch “Invented for life”. If you love to speak with data and it is telling you a lot of stories why not join us!
The position is located in Bursa at our Powertrain Solutions Plant.
Your valuable contribution to something big:
- Capable of analyzing current and future business needs and as a result provide & deploy i4.0 solutions including data analytics and mining solutions.
- Application development for new I4.0 requirements targeting high quality of software development life cycle covering design, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Software Architecture (concept, design & engineering); Platform Knowledge.
- Data Workload management and performance optimization, e.g. of database queries.
- Self-motivated to look always for further improvement opportunities.
- Hard worker within energetic and highly motivated i4.0 team.
- Close network with other Software Developers and i4.0 partners in an international platform.
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Electronic Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in SW programming languages and databases like C#, C++, Java, .Net, Python, Vue, React
- Knowledge on Big Data: Apache Platform (Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, etc.), SQL/ NoSQL, Data Warehouse, Data Pipelines, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Experience of problem solving including code correction
- Trust on own capabilities, having strong communication and collaboration skills to breakdown technical terms and wording into understandable daily language proper for target group.
- Advanced English and Turkish is required, German in addition would be an asset.
Your future job location offers you: Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for improvements.
Only positive candidates will be replied via a video interview invitation.
Bosch Grubu şirketlerine ilginiz için teşekkür ederiz. 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizi önemsiyor ve bu kapsamda başvurmuş olduğunuz pozisyon hangi Bosch Grubu şirketi bünyesinde yer alıyor ise söz konusu şirketin veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket ettiğini açıkça belirtmek istiyoruz. Mevcut yapacağınız başvurunuz için Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında hazırlanmış olan Aydınlatma Metni’ne buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. İş başvurunuz kapsamında bu ve yönlendirileceğiniz diğer sayfalarda birden fazla Bosch Grubu şirketi aydınlatma metninin bulunması halinde, kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesi bakımından veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket eden ve başvuru yapmış olduğunuz şirkete ait aydınlatma metnini inceleyerek kişisel verileriniz hakkında detaylı bilgiye de her zaman ulaşabilirsiniz.
Thank you for your interest in Bosch Group companies. Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law no.6698, we give importance your personal data and we want to clearly define that the Bosch Group is acting as the data controller for the position you are applying for. For your current application, you can find privacy notice here which was prepared in scope of Personal Data Protection Law. If more than one privacy notice of Bosch Group’s will appear in scope of your job application in this page and pages you will be redirected, you can always access detailed information by reviewing privacy notice of the company you are applying for and acting as a data controller for the processing of your personal data.