Territory Sales Rep (Pro Channel)- Chicago
- 1800 W Central Rd, Arlington Heights, IL 60005, USA
- Legal Entity: Freud America Inc.
CHANGING THE MARKET FOREVER
At Freud America a division of the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, we know that every career matters. Which is why you should conduct yours on a grand scale. Located in High Point, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia, we are an integral part of a multinational engineering and electronics organization and the largest privately held employer in the world.
Freud is the industry-leading manufacturer of premium cutting tools and abrasives. Freud manufactures two brands of cutting tools: Freud Tools for the woodworker www.freudtools.com) and Diablo Tools for the professional construction and remodeler market www.diablotools.com).
Freud America, Inc. is headquartered in High Point, NC and is the home of our North American Distribution Center as well as most corporate functions.
Freud is the only manufacturer of woodworking tools in the world that produces its own MicroGrain Carbide with titanium, called TiCo™, a high-density combination of titanium and cobalt. By producing their own carbide, Freud has the unique ability to formulate each tool for each specific application, thereby maximizing the cutting life and performance of the tool. Freud’s full line of high-quality woodworking tools includes saw blades, router bits, shaper cutters, and more.
Freud is looking for an extroverted, highly motivated, and driven individual with 2-5 years of sales experience with a competitive fire to fill our Sales Role. Basic knowledge of construction products and power tools is necessary, however we provide a world class, hands-on training for all candidates regardless of previous experience. We offer a tremendous career track in sales and marketing focused on growth for our employees.
Guided by the principles of founder Robert Bosch, we offer a setting where social and environmental responsibility are part of our corporate DNA. Always mindful of our impact on the future, we are committed to sustainability, paying it forward, giving back, and lifelong learning. These are but a few of the reasons why our parent company has more than 400,000 associates and a legacy of success spanning 135+ years.
- This is your chance to Go big. Go bold. And use your skills to drive success on a massive scale, with Freud America:*
GO FREUD AMERICA, AND EXPERIENCE BIG REWARDS.
Freud America offers the competitive compensation, career-development resources, and benefits you would expect of a world leader, including health, medical, and financial plans; work/life balance; and flexible work options. Learn more and apply at:
Equal Opportunity Employer
With approximately 390,000 associates in a variety of locations, including 60 countries worldwide, diversity and inclusion (D&I) is a lived experience at Bosch.
Primary responsibility is to gain 100% market share within your categories, channels and markets and to implement strategic approaches to deliver monthly, quarterly and yearly sales numbers.
- Effectively develop programs and sales strategies for Key dealers within assigned territory with the purpose to convert, promote and consolidate key categories to Freud / Diablo. Plan for monthly, quarterly and yearly growth while staying within T&E Budget
- Administrative responsibilities include scheduling, placing orders, developing presentations, suggested orders, and other administrative duties that contributes to a collaborative approach to growing the territory’s market share and sales volume.
- Build sustainable territory to achieve assigned goals and metrics outlined by your manager
- Overnight Travel up to 8-12 Days/month to meet Customers & Develop Territory (as assigned)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Marketing or related field required or have 8 years of commensurate experience.
- Proven effective communication with corporate staff, sales organization & customers.
- Basic Product Knowledge, power tools and accessories.
- Basic understanding of sales strategies, processes and approaches.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Skype, etc).
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.