2nd Shift Warehouse Group Leader
- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
- Supervise and manage receiving, warehouse internal moves, and shipping as required per building
- Assign, monitor, and evaluate workflow of the department.
- Suggest updates and modifications for written procedures.
- Assure that a safe work environment is maintained and employees follow safety procedures.
- Ensure that warehouse processes meets customer requirements.
- Use process confirmation to ensure adherence to process standards.
- Manage the inventory control process in order to address and resolve mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies.
- Conduct performance reviews and recommend personnel actions for associates supervised. Assist associates in development.
- Recommend changes or improvements in established procedures to the departmental leaders.
- Create and maintain databases, retrieve information and prepare reports and correspondence.
- Coaching and Mentoring - Develop Team Leaders in BPS principles such as Standardized Work, Problem Solving, Transparency, A3 Thinking, Deviation Tracking, learning via process experimentation
- Create standardized work and dialog with hourly staff on process standards, identifying deviations, initiate problem solving via CIP activities.
- Resolve discrepancies and implement corrective actions.
- Must be able to operate or obtain licensing on powered industrial trucks.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
BS degree in Business Management, Industrial Engineering or similar area, or 3 to 5 years of leadership experience (manufacturing or warehousing only).
Warehouse knowledge strongly preferred
Knowledge of SAP
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)