Manufacturing Execution System (MES) Engineer
- Bursa, Bursa, Turkey
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Whether automated driving, innovative drive technologies, or intelligent driver assistance systems: Bosch is leading mobility into new dimensions. Our key driver: improving people’s quality of life by making the future more sustainable. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 402,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a MES (Manufacturing Execution System) Engineer for TEF4 Section.
The role is based at our Bosch Bursa Powertrains Solutions Plant.
Your contribution to something big:
- Implementing and support of Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Engineering about connecting new production lines / single machines with MES solution
- Creating MES Technical Specifications and documentations containing all necessary information to ensure production stability
- Evaluating and providing support to Local IT for stable MES infrastructure (VM's, databases etc.)
- Implementation of MES solutions proper to Digital Transformation startegy of BuP1 and Bosch
- Expert support to production areas running implemented MES solutions
- Networking with global MES experts and participation to local and central working groups related with MES solutions; as;
- Define technical competencies and Training models to keep production stable with MES
What distinguishes you:
- Graduated from Electrical-Electronics Engineering
- At least 2-3 years maintenance and programming experience with control systems (like Siemens, Bosch Rexroth)
- Extended knowledge on main pilars of machine connectivity such as:
- Communication and network structure of Control systems (MPI, Profibus, Profinet, Ethercat...)
- Communication gateways & adapters (MPI -> Ethernet... DP -> Ethernet ....)
- Data Transfer Protocols (MQTT, Modbus, OPC..)
- Control system data structre & data types (BOOL, INT, REAL, STRING....)
- Cisco Network
- Experience in implementation and support of MES solutions, preferably Bosch solutions like Nexeed MES, Promaster would be a big advantage.
- Fluent language level of both Turkish and English is required.
Your future job location offers you: Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for improvements.
Only positive candidates will be replied via a video interview invitation.
Bosch Grubu şirketlerine ilginiz için teşekkür ederiz. 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizi önemsiyor ve bu kapsamda başvurmuş olduğunuz pozisyon hangi Bosch Grubu şirketi bünyesinde yer alıyor ise söz konusu şirketin veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket ettiğini açıkça belirtmek istiyoruz. Mevcut yapacağınız başvurunuz için Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında hazırlanmış olan Aydınlatma Metni’ne buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. İş başvurunuz kapsamında bu ve yönlendirileceğiniz diğer sayfalarda birden fazla Bosch Grubu şirketi aydınlatma metninin bulunması halinde, kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesi bakımından veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket eden ve başvuru yapmış olduğunuz şirkete ait aydınlatma metnini inceleyerek kişisel verileriniz hakkında detaylı bilgiye de her zaman ulaşabilirsiniz.
Thank you for your interest in Bosch Group companies. Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law no.6698, we give importance your personal data and we want to clearly define that the Bosch Group is acting as the data controller for the position you are applying for. For your current application, you can find privacy notice here which was prepared in scope of Personal Data Protection Law. If more than one privacy notice of Bosch Group’s will appear in scope of your job application in this page and pages you will be redirected, you can always access detailed information by reviewing privacy notice of the company you are applying for and acting as a data controller for the processing of your personal data.