Research Scientist in Probabilistic Modeling
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) is the main hub for AI research and technology development across Bosch. With a diverse team of international specialists, we develop cutting-edge AI technologies to be deployed across Bosch products and solutions. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains such as manufacturing, engineering, autonomous driving, supply chain management and intelligent services. Join our research team and shape the foundations for probabilistic modeling at Bosch.
- You develop and implement novel machine learning algorithms with focus on industrial application domains. In particular probabilistic machine learning approaches, e.g. probabilistic graphical models, (sparse) kernel methods, approximate inference techniques or latent variable models.
- Take responsibility for the evaluation and comparison of machine learning and modelling algorithms for real-world applications, e.g. future mobility solutions, electric driving or connected manufacturing.
- Be part of technical discussions and create new ideas and applications within the existing machine learning research team.
- Furthermore, you will have close contact to the scientific machine learning community, scout and assess new approaches as well as publish on top-tier conferences and journals.
- Education: PhD in machine learning (preferably probabilistic modeling) with excellent publication records
- Personality and Working Practice: Strong, open-minded team player with the ability to define personal research roadmap and motivated to work in an interdisciplinary and international team
- Experience and Knowledge: Proven programming skills, in particular Python or MATLAB and experience in development and implementation of state-of-the-art machine learning technologies as well as broad knowledge of machine learning algorithms and principles. Experience with discrete/continuous optimization is a plus
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
Help us Boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates, publication records, link to GitHub respository or code sample).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in working from home, or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Dr. Duy Nguyen-Tuong (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 49408