Key Account Manager (Automotive Aftermarket) OFS Region
- 96 15th Rd, Randjespark, Midrand, 1685, South Africa
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch (Pty.) Ltd.
Corporate success at Bosch is determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new.
Africa is a growing region in the Bosch Group. Bosch employs more than 2 000 associates in Africa and operates in the business sectors mobility; industry; consumer goods and energy and building technology.
Its head office for Southern Africa is located in Midrand, South Africa.
The purpose of this position is to develop sales opportunities (direct & indirect) to Wholesalers / Retailers and Workshops for Bosch in the Automotive Aftermarket division in the Springs / Vaal / Welkom / Piet Retief / Bloemfontein and surrounding areas.
Sales activities can include but are not limited to:
- Active customer portfolio management
- Expansion of distributor assortment
- Co-ordinate with AA (Automotive Aftermarket) colleagues and assist with implementation of all AA strategic levers (build up market intelligence, launch and drive retail concept, enhance customer knowledge & capabilities, execute brand communication offensive and optimize supply chain)
- Feedback competitor activities with counter proposals
- Product sales training to direct and indirect customers
- Direct and indirect customer communications (purchase statistics, product information)
- Development and implementation of regional / customer specific campaigns including campaign targets, return on investments and motivation for target market
- Overall responsibility for customer meetings incl. budget discussions, review meetings
- Productivity in terms of regular and frequent customer visits in line with agreed turnover and potential priority
- Proactive approach to turnover development within region of responsibility in terms of workshop concept development and customer overreach, special focus on driving Bosch workshop concept purchases via agreed distributor network
- Minimum 5 years‘ experience in similar automotive aftermarket sales environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Computer literacy in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint are essential
- At least 5 years working experience with wholesalers, retailers, and end-users
- Service and sales oriented
- Self-Motivated and able to work independently
- Affinity for report writing
- Ability to work in a team and independently
A completed National Diploma or Degree in Sales / Marketing or related field