- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
1. Should have ECU development lifecycle overview and Automotive train system overview.
2. Deep Knowledge on Cryptographic Algorithms . Eg: Symmetric / Asymmetric, AES, RSA,ECC, DH, TLS, OTP, Digital Certificates, Digital Signature, Hash, CMAC
3. Awareness on communication protocols ( CAN/Flexray / LIN and Diagnostic Protocols( I14229 , UDS , OBD )
4. Security Features --> Secure Boot, Secure Flash , Secure Access , Secure Communication, Secure Logging , Secure Diagnostics etc
5. Autosar, Crypto stacks
6. Secure Coding concepts
7. Awareness on Security Testing, Penetration test and Fuzz testing.
8. Basic knowledge on Python and CAPL scripts
9. Deep knowledge of Microcontroller AURIX families,
1. Working experience in Encrypt and Vector libraries related to Security .
2. Overview on security standards , UNECE, ISO21434
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Evaluate Customer Security requirements with customer project team and clarify open points with OEM.
2. Supporting sales team for the preparation of security feature service business activities .
3. Evaluate all available technologies and standards to meet security (Products/ Solutions/ Services) requirements
4. Collaborate with product/ solutions architects to identify and/or develop secure solutions in AUTOSAR Platforms
5. Perform Security Threat and Risk Analysis
6. Devising hacking scenarios in context of latest industry hacking trends to expose security flaws in an embedded systems environment 6. Beyond the scope of product engineering, consider the impacts on production and In-Field Use Cases, e.g : return analysis.
7. Management of project specific security activities demanded by Bosch Security Engineering Process.
B.E (Electrical/Electronics, Comp. Sc)