Experienced Front-end Developer
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47b, Sofia, Bosch.IO, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO EOOD
Bosch.IO EOOD is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group.
At Bosch.IO, the software and system house of the Bosch Group, we design, develop and operate innovative software and system solutions worldwide. This is how we help our customers thrive, both in the Internet of Things and in the classic enterprise environment.
We offer the topics of tomorrow. Exciting software projects. And a team that wants to work together to make a difference. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
We are looking for an Experienced Front-end Developer to join our PDL Team (Product Delivery) at our location in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Bosch.IO is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group. At Bosch.IO software and system house of the Bosch Group, we design, develop and operate innovative software and system solutions worldwide. This is how we help our customers thrive, both in the Internet of Things and in the classic enterprise environment.
As a team working with many internal and external projects of Bosch, our team is expanding driven by the idea to provide our customers with the very best service. For our existing IoT projects, we are expanding our PDL team. We are looking for an experienced UI developer.
Your contribution to something big:
- Participate in software development life-cycle phases like design, development, testing and more.
- Advise on concepts and influence planning decisions.
- Contribute to production-live projects for internal and external use.
- Develop front-end visualizations for the modern IOT solutions of the future.
- Engage in creating, developing and improving UI design ideas.
- Support agile development team with implementing new features for exciting projects.
- Support resolution of occurred incidents and perform root cause analysis to drive continuous improvement.
What distinguishes you:
- 2+ years of experience as Frontend developer
- 2+ years of experience with Angular
- HTML, SASS, CSS knowledge
- Comprehension of HTTP, WebSockets
- Fluent use of English language
- Team player with good communication skills
- Basic understanding of deployment pipelines, hosting of containers and log analytics.
- E2E tests with Protractor, Selenium, WebDriver or similar.
- Basic understanding of OAuth, OpenID and JWT.
- Experience with map libraries, preferably OpenLayers
- Java und Spring
- REST API design, GraphQL
- Simple backend implementations
What do we offer:
- Work in a well established and growing international company
- Work on projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects and events with large media coverage
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China аnd more)
- Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Viviana Stefanova | Human Resources | + 359 88 622 0515
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!