Lean Agent for HR Service Hub
- Vecsés, Lincoln út, 2220 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
In April 2021 we will newly establish the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Budapest. For this great opportunity, we are looking for our first motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.
We are searching for a transformational Lean Agent to join our Hub. In this role, you will apply Lean and Agile methodologies to help reach a next level of HR Service on all topics within the scope of the Hub. You will be responsible for creating a culture of innovation that drives qualitative results and, at the same time, focuses on efficiency gains.
Your tasks will be:
-Apply Lean and Agile methodologies as applicable in order to guarantee quality service for the customer while pursuing efficiency gains in the process.
- Close collaboration with the leadership level within and outside of the Hub in order to remove bureaucratic barriers so that all teams can reach a smooth operation performance.
- Lead the associates from all major groups of the Hub in working with Agile Methodology and Problem Solving mindset, providing trainings with the latest learnings on the topics from within and outside of Bosch.
- Driving the organizational structure of the Hub towards a modern set-up, training the Hub leadership in Lean Methodology and Change Management.
- Assist in the analysis and definition of areas for improvement, communicating to those responsible for it, as well as to managerial levels.
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas.
- Experience: Professional experience and background in Lean and Agile methodology with certified Scrum Master; previous leadership experience. Good network within the Bosch Group, in particular the region Central Eastern Europe.
- Personality: You are an inspiring and communicative people coach. You have great communication and presentation skills. Good ability to teach and assist others.
- Working practice: You have result oriented and problem solving mindset. You are comfortable under pressure from internal and external sources, as well as comfortable advocating the team no matter the hierarchical level exposed to.
- Languages: You are proficient in English (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are a plus.
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with English CV!