Front Office Generalist for HR Service Hub
- Vecsés, Lincoln út 1, 2220 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
In April 2021 we will newly establish the first regional HR Service Hub of Bosch in Central Eastern Europe (CEE) based in Vecsés. For this great opportunity, we are looking for our first motivated and service-minded team members with a high customer-orientation.
We are searching for a service-enthusiast Front Office Generalist to join our Hub. In this role, you will respond to HR-related requests from associates from multiple organizational areas, ensuring great customer experience.
Your tasks will be:
- Manage associates’ requests related to HR administration via email or telephone, complying with service level agreements, statutory laws and operational policy.
- Ensure and increase customer satisfaction levels as the first level of contact.
- Forward complex questions to the HR Service team responsible for the topic.
- Record required information on the Shared Service Framework (SSF) and process system entries in SAP-HR on time.
- Share knowledge and feedback from customers with HR service specialists to achieve continuous improvement.
PC-Level: PC7 to PC8
Which requirements are important to us?
- Background: You have vocational training in the field of Administration, Industrial Clerk, or similar.
- Experience: You have 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources (e.g. Personnel Administration, Payroll).
- Personality: You are empathetic and perceptive. You can work under pressure with resilience. You have good communication and conflict-management skills.
- Working practice: You are capable of identifying customers’ concerns and creating a suitable conversation structure accordingly. You have readiness of mind and high capacity to work in a team.
- Languages: You are proficient in Hungarian and English (written and spoken). Other foreign languages are a plus.
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
Please apply with English CV!