Customer and Procurement Logistic Planner
- Strada Vicinale delle Sabbione, 26010 Offanengo CR, Italy
- Legal Entity: VHIT S.p.A.
THE BOSCH GROUP OFFERS TECHNOLOGY WORLDWIDE THAT IS “INVENTED FOR LIFE”
As the world’s largest independent parts supplier to the automotive industry, we significantly contribute toward making driving ever safer, cleaner and more economical.
BOSCH VHIT S.p.A. (Vacuum & Hydraulic products Italy) is an Italian affiliate of Bosch Group located in Offanengo (CR) area, and operates mainly in the field of Vacuum creation, for the automotive industry.
Our R&D Department is the Competence Centre for Bosch vacuum pumps at a Global level.
Furthermore, the company produces engine Oil / Fuel pumps and hydraulic systems, respectively for passenger car / commercial vehicles and off highway vehicles.
BOSCH VHIT employs about 500 people.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for a complete values stream of an assigned VHIT product from planning components to finished goods based on production scheduling and customer orders according to the standard lean logistics (Bosch Production System) processes.
- Planning and control of customer orders considering capacities, deadlines and inventories
- Production control and monitoring of production progress
- Procurement of raw material and tracking of deliveries
- Forecasting and capacity planning for relevant value stream
- Identification of potential supply chain difficulties and initiation of actions to ensure customer delivery in time
Experience cooperation: Cooperation and coordination with internal stakeholders (e.g. sales, production, warehouse, purchasing,...) and external partners (e.g. suppliers, customers, ...)
- Maintenance of standardized material master data in SAP
- Follow-up of defined logistics KPI’s (delivery performance, inventories, special freight costs and logistics quality)
- Contribution to success and excellence of a young and highly motivated team
Education: The ideal candidate is a undergraduate student or newly graduated in Management Engineering, Economics or similar background;
Technical knowledge: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); knowledge of SAP will be a plus;
Personality: goal-oriented person, team player and problem solver with analytical capacity and flexibility; proactivity and willingness to take responsibilities;
Language skills: Fluent English, German will be a plus;
Interests: Desire to gain working experience and to grow within a complex manufacturing organization open to an international environment.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.