C/C++ Software Developer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 700 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
- Engineering Software Automotive
We work together to develop latest technologically innovative SW-HW platform for Automated Driving/Driving Assistance.
Traffic Jam Assist, Highway pilot, Automated Valet Parking are only a few of the interesting Automated driving (L2, L3, L4) functionalities to be used with our platform.
- Engineering Software Ultrasonic
We focus on developing complete software solutions for the world's largest automotive OEM's based on ultrasonic sensors and sensors data fusion, with our features ranging from Autonomous Parking Systems to High Speed maneuvering.
We use continuous integration and testing for our daily work, and we create our own embedded development tools and simulation environments.
- Radar Systems
We are responsible for innovative Radar driving assistance systems such as adaptive cruise control and predictive emergency braking. Relevant traffic objects detection classification and tracking, data fusion for radar objects, traffic situation interpretation are only a few topics that are in our responsibility.
- Video Systems
Our team focuses on two main directions: we develop software, computer vision and machine learning algorithms for video based driver assistance systems and automated driving and we create simulation & visualization framework using embedded ML algorithms.
- Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming language;
· Knowledge of one of the following languages: Python, Matlab, C#, scripting (shell/PowerShell, Perl);
- Good algorithms, data structures and software design background;
- Know-how in signal processing, image processing or similar fields;
- Software documentation, tracking (ex: Jira) and versioning tools;
- Real-time software development and multithreading;
- Motivation and commitment to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge state-of-the-art technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts;
- Good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance and attention to details;
- Self-organized and able to estimate, prioritize and schedule own tasks;
- Target and quality orientation;
- Fluent in English; German can be an advantage;
Nice to have:
- CAN (CANoe/CANalyzer/CANape), DiagRA D;
- Experience with software development on embedded systems;
- Experience in automotive software development;
- Willingness to travel.
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;