Working Student for Technical Project Administration, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external client a complex range of products and services.
- Preparation of custom reports for project needs;
- Administration of risks and issues;
- Help with implementation of Bosch standard project management methodology;
- MS Project work plan management support; keeping track of plans, budget, quality standards, deliverable and dependencies;
- Project metrics reporting and project finance management;
- Facilitation of internal and external meetings;
- Monitoring of relations between project areas and active improvement submission;
- Support with project documentation at all levels;
- Organize business trips, team buildings, visits, etc.;
- Support department, handling office tasks and administrative activities;
- Manual annotations for sensor data sets (ex: video, images) for preparing the data for AI algorithms.
- University degree in technical field and/or Business Administration;
- Work experience within multicultural and multinational environment;
- Customer orientation and strong time management skills;
- Well organized and structured;
- Flexible, dynamic and detail oriented person;
- Initiative, precise, quality oriented mindset;
- Problem solving and self-motivated attitude, ability to cooperate within a team;
- Willingness to travel (occasionally);
- Excellent communication skills in English both spoken and written.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.