Data Scientist for Deep Learning
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Over the last few years, Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) as one of the leading enterprise research centers for AI. The Applied ML, Data- and Software Engineering team is one part of the BCAI with the mission to incubate, engineer and roll out AI solutions to Bosch. We work closely with domain experts on real-world applications to transform Bosch into a data-driven company.
- You will translate business needs into technical solutions and develop advanced deep learning (DL) models for data (e.g. images, time series measurements, etc.) from different domains such as manufacturing. Collaborate with our research teams and work on patents for novel approaches.
- Stay current with latest research and technology trends to build state-of-the-art deep learning models. You will review code written by others for critical feedback. Take responsibility for the modelling process from raw data to deployment ready model for production.
- Be part of the team and collaborate with domain experts and engineering teams to execute challenging data science projects. Share your knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas through papers, presentations to research staff, management and key decision makers.
- Travel to local Bosch locations might be required (post-covid19).
- Education: excellent degree (PhD or Master) in computer science, mathematics, physics or a comparable qualification with a strong background in deep learning or computer vision
- Personalit: open-minded, motivated, goal-oriented, pro-active, excellent communication and documentation skills
- Working Practice: work independently as well as within a team, keen to learn new technologies and share knowledge, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience and Knowledge: PhD or Master with several years of professional experience, proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (e.g. Python, C/C++), proven expertise in building DL models for challenging real world data sets, demonstrated experience in working with DL frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch). Hands-on experience in working with large-scale model training on GPU clusters and publications at major conferences or journals are a big plus
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
Take that challenge and be a part of this young and vibrant team! We would like to welcome you as soon as possible.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence
Please submit all relevant documents (curriculum vitae, letter of motivation, certificates and links to GitHub or Kaggle account).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in working from home, or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Sven Lindenschmid (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 91204