Quality Laboratory Engineer
- Sarı Caddesi 8A, BURSA, OSB, Turkey
- Legal Entity: Bosch Fren Sistemleri Sanayi ve Tic. A.Ş.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Quality Laboratory Engineer (CC/QMM-BuP3).
The role is based at Bursa Bosch Brake Systems Plant.
Your contribution to something big:
- Manage QMM lab facility, including MAE ordering and maintenance
- Manage lab technician qualification and improvement
- Lead Q4.0 creation in QMM lab
- Create and maintain lab scope, work instruction and 5S & HSE activities
- Support failure analysis
- Measurement supporting internally/ externally
- Fast and efficient problem solving in Management of Complaint Process (8D internal & external)
- Being first contact point for technical cleanliness organization in the plant.
- Internal cooperation with Production, Engineering, Logistics, Commercial (Direct) Purchasing, Project Management, Project Quality and Supplier Quality functions.
- Management of internal and external calibration of the measurement equipments
- MSA ve SPC coordinator
- Machining production quality and measurement support
- Production and Product quality problems support
- Coordinative tasks, long-term investment and system CIP project for improvement of Q-KPIs.
- FMEA and PPAP process know-how is preferable
What distinguishes you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Metallurgy, Industrial Engineering or comparable fields
- Experience in manufacturing and/or quality departments
- Min 2 years of technical experience
- High degree of process and result orientation
- Communication skills, teamwork, flexibility and assertiveness
-Independent and structured way of working
- Excellent command of written and spoken Turkish and English, German is an asset
- Good MS Office and SAP knowledge are advantages
- Ability to solve problem and risk based thinking
Only positive candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please remember to load your cv in each job post that you apply, applications without detailed cv information cannot be evaluated. Make it happen!
Bosch Grubu şirketlerine ilginiz için teşekkür ederiz. 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizi önemsiyor ve bu kapsamda başvurmuş olduğunuz pozisyon hangi Bosch Grubu şirketi bünyesinde yer alıyor ise söz konusu şirketin veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket ettiğini açıkça belirtmek istiyoruz. Mevcut yapacağınız başvurunuz için Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında hazırlanmış olan Aydınlatma Metni’ne buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. İş başvurunuz kapsamında bu ve yönlendirileceğiniz diğer sayfalarda birden fazla Bosch Grubu şirketi aydınlatma metninin bulunması halinde, kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesi bakımından veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket eden ve başvuru yapmış olduğunuz şirkete ait aydınlatma metnini inceleyerek kişisel verileriniz hakkında detaylı bilgiye de her zaman ulaşabilirsiniz.
Thank you for your interest in Bosch Group companies. Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law no.6698, we give importance your personal data and we want to clearly define that the Bosch Group is acting as the data controller for the position you are applying for. For your current application, you can find privacy notice here which was prepared in scope of Personal Data Protection Law. If more than one privacy notice of Bosch Group’s will appear in scope of your job application in this page and pages you will be redirected, you can always access detailed information by reviewing privacy notice of the company you are applying for and acting as a data controller for the processing of your personal data.