Software Engineer Frontend
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Robert Bosch is a world-class engineering and electronics company with over 200 plants and thousands of assembly lines world-wide. Our products impact hundreds of millions of people every day, many in safety critical systems. We rely on data for every aspect of our operations and we collect a lot of it.
Over the last few years, Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) as one of the leading enterprise research centers for AI. And now we are about to build up a new Team. The AI Tooling team will be a new part of the BCAI with the mission to design, develop and operate smart software solutions, which will increase the overall efficiency of BCAI and all its associates.
- You will contribute to the future of the AI Tooling team. Your task as a software engineer is to support our endeavor towards software engineering excellence. You will contribute to our core environment, support our projects in professional software development, shape and automate processes and will have the opportunity to mentor junior developers.
- Moving things forward in a big company is not trivial – but Bosch has put its trust in BCAI to work as a nucleus for renewal. Therefore, you will have the chance to use your expertise to shape the future of BCAI, not only by moving us into the right direction but also by taking ownership of it.
- Proper software engineering is a craftsmanship. It requires continuous attention to technical excellence. You are passionate about continuously growing your skills and supporting your colleagues in improving theirs. You take pride in writing and delivering production grade code. You like collaborating with various levels of management and technical staff and use your exceptional communication skills to drive solutions.
- Education: Excellent degree (Bachelor or higher) in computer science or a related field
- Personality: Enthusiastic, motivated to learn, keen to share ideas, driving things forward autonomously and within the team, persistent and not afraid to provide honest feedback
- Languages: Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Take that challenge and be a part of this young and vibrant team! We would like to welcome you as soon as possible.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence
Please submit all relevant documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, link to GitHub Repository or code sample).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in working from home, or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Hannes Becker (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 24852