Cloud Engineer for BCAI
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Over the last few years, Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) as one of the leading enterprise research centers for AI. The Applied ML, Data- and Software Engineering team is one part of the BCAI with the mission to incubate, engineer and roll out AI solutions to Bosch. We work closely with domain experts on real-world applications to transform Bosch into a data-driven company.
- Together with your colleagues, you will take responsibility in designing and planning the migration of existing services to the Cloud as well as designing and building new services in the Cloud. You will also work on the bridge between on-premise computing and cloud computing.
- You will work in a cross-functional team with experienced data engineers, data scientists and software experts to jointly get the most out of our data while also enabling you to grow quickly.
- Your expertise will shape the future of AI at Bosch, not only by moving things into the right direction but also by taking ownership. You will be at the core of making overall architecture decisions and will take end-to-end responsibility.
- Moreover, you will collaborate with various levels of management and technical staff.
- Education: excellent degree (Master/PhD) in computer science, mathematics, physics or a comparable qualification
- Personality: enthusiastic, motivated, persistent and responsible character with excellent conceptual skills and quick comprehension
- Working Practice: keen to share ideas, driving things forward autonomously and collaboratively, not afraid to provide honest feedback and excited to work in a team
- Experience and Knowledge: Strong background in cloud computing with several years of experience with at least one of the major cloud vendors: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP). Experience in infrastructure-as-code, operations automation and scaling cloud-based distributed platforms such as Kubernetes, and willing to take responsibility on those topics. Strong background in scripting and automation with Bash, Python or Go and tools like Terraform to bring tools and services together and get the most out of existing services. Professional attitude including agile methods like automated testing, pair programming, code reviews, continuous integration and deployment as well as familiarity with respective frameworks. Strong awareness of IT security, especially in the context of Cloud setups and the desire to incorporate this into the design of your environments. Experience in the field of AI with a focus on deployments of AI models as well as experience with multiple cloud providers and hybrid cloud setups are a plus
- Enthusiasm: Enthusiasm for cloud infrastructures, automation and developing robust systems with state-of-the-art tools
- Languages: fluent in English (written and spoken)
Take that challenge and be a part of this young and vibrant team! We would like to welcome you as soon as possible.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence
Please submit all relevant documents (curriculum vitae, letter of motivation and certificates). We encourage you to also send links to relevant code that you have worked on, such as links to your GitHub, GitLab or Stack Overflow account.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
Are you interested in working from home, or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Fabian Müller (Functional Department)
+49 173 2397205