Financial Analyst/Financial Analyst, Senior
- 2315 City Line Rd, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team able to work until the right solution is found from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries.
The Financial Analyst is the Finance & Controlling Business Partner for one or more Product Classes and Shared Services Areas. They act as a key driver to the successful monitoring, reporting, planning and forecasting of the financial health of the business within their area of responsibility. Utilizing the advanced concepts of value based management, the Financial Analyst will identify, recommend and coordinate cost reduction measures to achieve planned results. The position is expected to interact with cross functional groups and at all levels of management.
The Finance & Controlling Business Partner
- Analyzes, interprets and summarizes cross-functional information
- Communicates appropriately relevant information to management
- Monitors financial target achievement, risks and opportunities
- Proactively develops suggestions for countermeasures to achieve targets
- Provides integral and trustworthy recommendations to management including evaluation of different scenarios
- Acts as consultant to management and other stakeholders in commercial context
- Planning of entire P&L and relevant Key Performance Indicators (revenue, costs & profitability)
- Prepare and execute in-depth analyses of month end, annual business plan, and quarterly forecasts
- Evaluate deviations vs. target, identify financial risks and opportunities, initiate measures to close potential gaps
- Develop financial scenarios, benchmarking activities and evaluate KPI deviations vs. target
- Review, analysis and reporting of incoming orders, sales, customer profitability
- Investigate and support product costing and profitability analyses
- Prioritize and execute ad-hoc requests as needed
- Contribute to strategic planning and support of new business opportunities
- Proactively identify, drive, and implement continuous improvement projects
- Implement and streamline tools and methods for KPI dashboards, data analytics and predictive financial modelling
- Detailed analysis of product; collaborate with the responsible Value Stream manager on cost reduction potentials and the achievement of a market driven cost target
- Perform other essential and related duties as may be assigned
Financial Analyst - E3 Specific Requirements*:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA) with minimum 4 yrs of relevant experience OR a Master’s (Business/Accounting), MBA or CPA from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA) with minimum 2 yrs of relevant experience
Financial Analyst, Senior - E4 Specific Requirements*:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA) with at least 8 years of relevant experience OR if the candidate has the Bachelor’s degree within these areas from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA) along with CPA, Master’s or MBA must have at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Dedicated, self-motivated, proactive, and high energy individual with strong desire to exceed expectations
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Customer oriented mindset with high sense of accountability and excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and proficiency in other MS Office applications, ideally paired with experience in MS Power BI and databases
- Experience with SAP FI/CO/BW or similar ERP system
* NOTE: Depending on the selected candidate’s overall education and experience, the position may be an E3/E4.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives.
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology
- AWIM (A World in Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.