Bosch Production System (BPS) Coordinator
- Via A. Marcuzzi, 20, Fagagna, Udine, Italy
- Legal Entity: Freud S.p.A. Societa Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Freud is the worldwide leader in the cutting tool industry. At Freud, we design and manufacture an extensive range of circular saw blades, cutterheads & brazed cutters, drilling, routing & CNC tools, with a unique in the world in-house production of all carbide components. Founded in 1962 in Italy, Freud is today part of the Bosch group.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
- You will be coordinating BPS (Bosch Production System) activities within the plant, through different value streams;
- You will be in charge of guiding and training the associates on BPS methods;
- You will be supporting the implementation of BPS solutions;
- You will be leading projects in accordance with project management requirements;
- You will be tracking costs with BPS tools with the aim of improving.
- You have gained experience in production environments;
- You have experience in project management;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You have good knowledge of lean manufacturing systems; user experience in BPS and BPS knowledge will be considered a plus;
- fluency both in English and Italian (German if possible)