C#/.NET Developer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Architecture, design and development of web user interfaces or web based applications;
- Collect and clarify the software requirements from clients;
- Test and ensure the best quality and performance of the code;
- Follow and implement agile practices within the team;
- Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
Minimum experience in the field:
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the development of new technologies;
- Good communication skills and you like to share your knowledge with our junior colleagues;
- Passion for new technologies and innovation;
- The ability to adapt and to synthesize;
- Analytical way of thinking and a reliable way of working (people will really drive those cars pretty soon... or they will drive themselves if you're good enough)
- A good level of English. German can be an advantage
Nice to have:
- Willingness to travel
- A basic knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft Entity Framework or a comparable, Object Relational Mapping Framework, Microsoft SQL Server of another relational database system, Git, JSON.
- Experience in developing big data software solutions.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions