- 1613 Progress Dr, Albion, IN 46701, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
Prepare or review bills of material, component selection, cost analysis, drawings, functional descriptions, hardware/software design specifications, schematics, technical documentation, and procedures.
Write PLC and HMI code as required.
Construct or guide construction and testing of electric, electronic, hydraulic and mechanical assemblies.
Provide local and remote technical support and training on products/systems to internal and external customers.
Participate in in-house testing and field installation and/or commissioning.
Recommend or develop enhancements to existing product to improve competitiveness.
Perform other essential and related peripheral duties as may be assigned.
- Two year Associates Degree in an engineering-related discipline from an accredited institution (ex. CHEA, PA Department of Education, FL Department of Education, US Military).
- Working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic and mechanical practices and procedures.
Able to perform electronic circuit analysis and design.
- Working knowledge of:
- PLCs and HMIs, including programming techniques
- Personal computers, including Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office software
- Able to lift and carry 30 lbs. of equipment
Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
Overtime may be required on short notice.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, and Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)