Logistics Engineer - Associate
- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
- Design and maintain material handling systems to optimize operator efficiency and effective use of floor space (BBM & I4.0).
- Investigate and resolve BBM issues pertaining to material movement including receiving and shipping.
- Design, document, and implement I4.0/RFID warehouse processes, physically and systematically.
- Support new product launches with component and finished good material movement strategies.
- Lead and support System Continuous Improvement Project (SYS CIP) activities and Goal Deployment objectives.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-departmental teams to manage projects and contractors to ensure adherence with corporate and plant directives.
- Support Business plan and support for annual and monthly warehouse finances.
- Accountability for cost adherence to planned budgets and primary lead to ensure meeting plant objectives and strategies.
- Drive continuous improvement activities and productivity improvements for warehouses.
- Manage capital procurement and documentation processes and equipment purchasing utilizing approved systems for warehouses.
- Value Stream Map for current and future states of all warehouses. Drive warehouse projects from VSM and department strategies.
- Create PQIs for warehouse processes and perform process confirmations to ensure adherence to standards
- Utilize new technology solutions (Industry 4.0) for material and information flow with focus on improvement opportunities.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
- B.S. degree (Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Design or similar)
- Preferred previous experience with automotive warehouse processes 2-3 years
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)