Senior Facility Management Officer
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Plan and carry out regular, preventive maintenance on building, equipment and office facilities.
- Execute basic repair and troubleshooting and coordinate with external service providers/ contractors from initiation to completion.
- Manage breakdowns for all M&E systems
- Create and maintain all documents, records and reports
- Conduct regular inspections of office facilities for potential safety hazards and unsafe conditions and initiate corrective measures to maintain a secure, safe and healthy work environment
- Carry out all tasks by complying with the respective process descriptions and ensure your workplace is tidy and clean
- On instruction of the superior, further tasks may be added or other tasks to be reasonably expected according to the employment contract have to be carried out
- The job holder complies with the existing guidelines EHS, Facilities management
- University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or Facility Management or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in facilities management operations. Prefer experience in office/ building
- Strong knowledge in mechanical and electrical systems
- Experience in managing external service providers/contractors
- Basic awareness of EHS
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Self-driven and willing to acquire new skills and grow in the position
- Good in English skills (Speaking and Writing)
- Good in Computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio and PowerPoint, Auto CAD.
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Join a dynamic and fast growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events