Electrical Controls Engineer
- 585 Marshall Rd, Malaga WA 6090, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
Headquarters based in the North-West of Sydney with branch offices in other states around Australia, we have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic and motivated Engineer to join a supportive and collaborative team on full-time basis, located at our Malaga office in Perth, WA.
The Engineer will work in the Mobile Controls Engineering team and is accountable for the application understanding between hydraulic and control systems, developing of electrical programming, documentation and drawings of electrical circuits and project plans.
- Understand and plan control system to meet project demands.
- Review requirements of project and communicate requirements with sales and engineering team.
- Follow process and procedures to write electrical code to standard required.
- Identify technical application requirements to determine risk (either commercial or technical).
- Timely approach to customer enquiries.
- Assist sales department with customer enquiries and technical support.
- Technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets customer needs.
- Develop long term relationships with customers through managing and interpreting their expectations.
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Trade qualification
- Experience in Sales (hydraulic and electrical controls equipment desired)
- Time Management and strong communication skills with attention to detail
- A strong team focus and personal work ethics
The benefits of working at Bosch:
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration ranging between $70k - $90k and benefits
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.