Accounts Receivable - 6 months Fixed Term
- 3 Valediction Rd, Kings Park NSW 2148, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
Bosch Rexroth is part of the Bosch Group of companies and is the global market leader in the field of Drive and Control applications. Bosch Rexroth Australia has a significant value add business providing customised Drive & Control solutions to our broad customer base.
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an Accounts Receivable Officer for a 6 months fixed term, who will support our Finance team as well as the company overall in our manufacturing site.
The manufacturing facility is located in our Australian head office, North-West of Sydney in Kings Park (NSW), supporting our branch offices throughout Australia.
Reporting to the CTG (Finance Manager), the Accounts Receivable Officer will ensure the accurate and timely processing and reporting of all accounts receivable, including the vigilant collection, money allocation, credit limit management and reconciliation of outstanding accounts.
- Telephone customers
- Manage the aged debt process by actively contacting customers for payments to engaging debt collectors when necessary
- Allocate customer funds daily
- Download bank statement from Citibank
- Bank cheques and update customer accounts daily
- Resolve account receivable queries, credit requests
- A/R journals for transfers, write/offs refunds
- Mark off trial balance with daily receipts and call customers with o/s amounts
- Take accounts off stop when necessary and release held orders.
- Assist in eft banking updates
- Need to perform other duties from time to time to meet our business and operational requirements.
- Manage distribution of month-end statements to customers
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in an accounts receivable role.
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills, time management, attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Comprehensive skills in Excel. Preferable SAP experience
- An ability to work autonomously and within a team.
The benefits of working at Bosch:
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.