Senior Application Engineer - Material Handling/高级应用工程师 --物料运输行业_ DCCS
- Beijing, Beijing, China
- Legal Entity: Shanghai Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics & Automation Ltd.
As one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering, and Factory Automation. With its intelligent components, customized system solutions and services, Bosch Rexroth is creating the necessary environment for fully connected applications. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drive and control technology, gear technology and linear motion and assembly technology, including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things. With locations in over 80 countries, more than 31,000 associates generated sales revenue of 6.2 billion euros in 2019.
Since 1978 the company is located in China and established plants in Beijing, Wujin and Xi`an.
To learn more, please visit www.boschrexroth.com
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2018). The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.” The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 460 subsidiary and regional companies in over 60 countries. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing, engineering, and sales network covers nearly every country in the world. The basis for the company’s future growth is its innovative strength. At 126 locations across the globe, Bosch employs some 72,600 associates in research and development.
1. Steering business development of responsible area (SMH application), including new business opportunity development.，support for new products developments;
2. Steering customer projects from kick-off to SOP;
3. Technical support, problem solving and internal/external training;
4. Market analysis, strategy making, new product/system promotion.
1. Understand mobile application as system and component base;
2. Understand the mechanism of key hydraulic products, like pump, MCV, Gearbox etc.;
3. Capability of market study, making a strategy and business promotion;
4. Fluent English skill (speaking and writing);
5. Skill of Good communication and team work and cross department cooperation. Willingness to take a responsibility and proactive attitude;
6. Willingness to travel frequently and visit customers.