- 500/92 Moo 3 Tasith, Pluak daeng District ,Rayong, Thailand, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Tasith, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
Functional Area: Technical Engineering Function
- Machine release maintain
- Co operate all issue for Re active Maintenance & TPM
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of machines and equipment available including Preventive Maintenance.
- Analyze the problem. The cause of the problem. In the process, machine production line problems. And to make
- Recommendations to repair the damaged parts effectively.
- Join the training and cross-functional meetings in respect of the responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Good command of English
- Fluent in Thai
Experience and Knowledge:
- At least 1-3 years for maintenance experience
- Knowledge and Experience in Automation machine maintenance, Re - active Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance
- Good mindset and cooperation
Your future job offers you
housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, dental benefits, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, oversea allowance, etc.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary, and contact information.
Follow us on Facebook : Bosch Thailand Career