Manufacturing Engineer (IT Application)
- 500/92 Moo 3 Tasith, Pluak daeng District, Rayong, Thailand, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Tasith, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
Functional Area: Manufacturing
- Responsible for developing and follow up strategy/roadmap and its milestones for I4.0 measures in manufacturing
- Perform Cost / benefit analysis of the I4.0 solutions
- Create specification sheets based on user needs for software procurements and lead technical part of the procurement process
- Implement and coordinate the actions/activity related to I4.0 (MES, Andon, Nexeed, mc connectivity, traceability, digitalization, PoKa
- Training planning for the I4.0 project
- Share best HmjP practices with other plants as well as carry out Benchmarking and adopt/implement central solutions from other best practices
- IT in manufacturing : Prepare for audits and assure rules are followed
- Close contact with the leadplants to implement new I4.0 project locally and build-up Network inside and outside from RB company for I4.0 solutions in manufacturing area
- Bachelor's degree or above in Software/System Engineering, Mechanic/Telecom or related field.
- Good command of English
- Fluent in Thai
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in network setups, database creation and management, ERP Systems, MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Knowledge in Data mining basics, Cloud management, programming
- Good communication skills, also in international environment
- Preferable more than 2 years of experience in manufacturing series production in automotive business
Your future job offers you
housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, dental benefits, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, oversea allowance, etc.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary, and contact information.
Follow us on Facebook : Bosch Thailand Career