Senior System Engineer/资深系统工程师_XC
- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
· Responsible for the system architecture of the platforms and products
· Ensure reasonable re-use of components (costs/benefits) for the projects and the BU
· Responsible for the roadmaps with a corresponding forecast, incl. identification/collection/ evaluation of new feature areas and innovations
· Coordinates all technical activities at the system and software level of a project. S/he is responsible for the development and the further development of system and software architecture adequate for the requirements of the system and software structure while taking general platform and re-use requirements into consideration.
· Responsible for decisions concerning system and software design.
· Design of the system architecture roadmap HW and SW
· Design proposal for product architecture
· Verify and check compliance with the architecture roadmap in customer projects, and re-use
· Identification/collection/ evaluation of new feature areas and innovations
· Controls the evaluation of technical requirements
· Manages technical coordination of the feature list and the design specifications development
· Creates the system design and bears technical responsibility for the technical system concept
· Defines in coordination with the sPM and FO the solutions to be used
- Engineering degree in Electrical or Computer Science(Software)
- Min. 5 years of working experience preferable in embedded electronics/software domain
- Requirement management, Product development, System design, Experience with direct customers contact, embedded electronics solution, strongly preferable automotive ECUs
- Automotive industry experience is preferred
• Internal Referral bonus of this vacancy: RMB 5,000 (Valid only for Bosch associates). For the detailed regulation, please refer to Bosch China Internal Referral Policy