Manufacturing Engineer (Molding - Connector product)
- 500/92 Moo 3 Tasith, Pluak daeng District, Rayong, Thailand, Hemaraj Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Location: Robert Bosch Automotive Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd., Hemaraj Industrial Estate, Tasith, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology of energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
This site is the integral manufacturing plant and R&D Center. It is the first smart factory in Thailand. It will enable us to respond to growing automobile production in Thailand and to serve international as well as local automotive customers on the spot. The supplier of technology and services is focusing heavily on connected manufacturing at the factory.
Manufacturing Plant: The Company is constructing its first plant of the manufacturing of gasoline injection systems in Thailand. It is capable of production 1 million fuel injector units every year. With the new fuel injector plant we are able to meet the increasing demand of our customers in the region.
R&D Center: The R&D office and laboratory are located on same site as production. In order to have dedicated laboratory accommodating automotive specific machine and equipment such as fuel testing benches and Noise, Vibration, Harshness chambers.
Functional Area: Manufacturing
- Support New Model set up, SOP, ramp- and follow up utilization of molding machines, C/T, Productivity, Breakdown, machine improvement and monitoring production processes to meet quality and output of VHP Plastic Molding Injection
- Support international Simultaneous Engineering team for molding topics of new connectors
- Preparation of production documents (Process Flow, FMEA) and working standards (e.g. work instructions, test instructions, etc.)
- Budget planning for improving VHP Plastic Molding and spare part jig/fixture/molding for support VHP Plastic Molding Area (e.g. investment, expense, cost reduction)
- Cooperate with cross functional team BPS and Quality activities of MFE (e.g. Review and revise for correction P-FMEA with Engineering staff, FMEA line walk, 4M change management, 8D, SMC, PKM, Point CIP, System CIP, 5S and 14Q)
- Implement the VHP Connector WIP supermarket
- Cooperate with cross functional team for HSE Safety Activities
- Initiate and support of Engineering Change Request (ECR prepare and revise)
- Implement and improve Active lot release concept in molding
- Bachelor's degree or above in Mould Engineering or Related field
- Good command of English
- Fluent in Thai
Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience in series production in Automotive Industry and Injection Molding
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Knowledge of problem solving methods
Your future job offers you
housing allowance, company shuttle, free lunch, provident fund, medical benefits, OPD, IPD, dental benefits, performance bonus, service year reward, insurance, diligent allowance, marriage allowance, new born gift, oversea allowance, etc.
Make it happen
Send us your application by using the I'm Interested button!
Interested applicants are invited to submit your CV, current & expected salary, and contact information.
Follow us on Facebook : Bosch Thailand Career