Mechanical Engineer - Tightening area
- Hatvan, Robert Bosch út, 3000 Hungary
- Teljes munkaidő
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Elektronika Gyártó Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Hatvan plant was established in 1998 and meanwhile it has become the largest production site of the Automotive Electronics division within the Bosch Group worldwide. The main profile of the company is the series production of control units, sensors, radars and camera. Our products significantly contribute to making driving ever safer, cleaner and more economical. Hundrend of millions of vehicles have been installed with various electronics produced in Hatvan plant. More than 4800 colleagues contribute to shaping the future of driving and we are continuously looking for qualified employees.
- Support for tightening processes in production areas, and KPIs available.
- Service and maintenance support in tightning-machine repairs.
- Monitoring tightening processes according to Bosch central istructions.
- Keeping in touch with screwdriving engineers from other Bosch factories
- BSC or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-3 year experience in production field is advantage
- Communication in English
Your future job location offers you
Inspiring challenges in an international environment. Continuous development opportunity via professional and language trainings. Personalised development plan with career planning possibilities. Wide range of benefits and services, insurance and medical service. Employee discounts to several facilities countrywide. Sport and family events. Bosch kindergarten and elementary school, providing high quality education to your children. Company buses from Budapest, Syma Hall or Örs vezér tere and from other locations around Hatvan.
Make it happen.