- Via Spilimbergo, 177, Martignacco, Udine, Italy
- Legal Entity: Freud S.p.A. Societa Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Freud is the worldwide leader in the cutting tool industry. At Freud, we design and manufacture an extensive range of circular saw blades, cutterheads & brazed cutters, drilling, routing & CNC tools, with a unique in the world in-house production of all carbide components. Founded in 1962 in Italy, Freud is today part of the Bosch group.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
- As Process Engineer you will be in charge of stabilizing the existing sintering processes for Hard Metal, including pre- and post- processes;
- You will provide engineering support and know-how transfer in mechanical operations like straightening and heat treatment;
- Problem solving will be part of your daily routine;
- You will be in charge of defining and implementing cost and quality improvement activities.
- You have a technical university degree with focus on material science (e.g. Physics, Material Science, Chemistry);
- You are familiar with problem solving methods (e.g. PCA, Shaining, SixSigma);
- You have strong organizational skills and an analytical approach;
- You are independent, target oriented and you are willing to work in a multinational team;
- Previous experiences in sintering and heat treatment processes will be considered as a plus, as well as previous experience in a production multinational business;
- Fluency both in Italian and English is required.